My 2015 book, Environmentalism Gone Mad, available from the book Website, contains over 400 references; the appendices to it (available from Stairway Press with copies of the book) contain over 100 more. My 2011 article on the economics and science of climate change includes references to many sources prepared after my 2009 Comments on the draft endangerment Technical Support Document for the Endangerment Finding. My 2009 Comments contain references at the end to some of the principal references available in early March supporting my conclusions.
- Alan Carlin on CO2 and Temperatures on a Glenn Beck Program
New Scientific Developments and News Blogs
- Climate Depot
- Friends of Science
- The Hockey Schtick
- Science and Environmental Policy Project weekly newsletter
A Few Additional More Detailed Sources
- Austrailian “Due Diligence” on Minister Wong’s Reply to Senator Fielding’s Three Questions on Climate Change, August 11, 2009
- “Global Warming–Sensibilities and Science” by Richard Lindzen, June 2, 2009. Details another test of the AGW hypothesis.
- Heaven and Earth: Global Warming, the Missing Science by Ian Plimer, Taylor Trade Publishing, Lanham, MD, USA, 2009
- Non-governmental International Panel on Climate Change. Extensive reports and documentation on substantive problems with the UN IPCC reports.
- “The Skeptic’s Handbook” from joannenova.com.au. Succinct statement of the basic science of global warming for the non-expert.
- Jo Nova’s Key Links in the Global Warming Debate.
- Books on climate change published by Stairway Press.