My 2011 article on the economics and science of climate change includes references to many sources prepared after my 2009 Comments on the draft endangerment TSD.
My 2009 Comments contain references at the end to some of the principal references available in early March supporting my conclusions. Here are some of the useful and relevant sources which were not included in my Comments:
- Alan Carlin on CO2 and Temperatures on Glenn Beck Program
- Climate Science Seminars Presented at US EPA
New Scientific Developments and News Blogs
Recent Reports Providing Additional Information which Were Not Available for Preparing “Comments”
- Austrailian “Due Diligence” on Minister Wong’s Reply to Senator Fielding’s Three Questions on Climate Change, August 11, 2009
- “Global Warming–Sensibilities and Science” by Richard Lindzen, June 2, 2009. Details another test of the AGW hypothesis.
- Heaven and Earth: Global Warming, the Missing Science by Ian Plimer, Taylor Trade Publishing, Lanham, MD, USA, 2009
- Non-governmental International Panel on Climate Change, June, 2009. Extensive documentation on problems with the IPCC reports.
- “The Skeptic’s Handbook” from joannenova.com.au. Succinct statement of the basic science of global warming for the non-expert.